Coming to the hospital can be overwhelming. We're here to help.
What to bring and not to bring to the hospital:
- Bring your medications in their original labeled containers
- Bring current insurance card(s), including Medicare and Medicaid
- Bring a valid picture ID (driver's license, passport or other identification with your photo)
- Leave all jewelry and valuables at home
- Leave luggage and other personal belongings in your car
- Bring a case so you can remove your contact lenses or glasses
- Bring/wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing if you are having surgery
- Have someone available to drive you home after your procedure or overnight stay
How long will I stay?
- Your doctor and nurse will determine when you can go home.
- They will give you as much notice as possible so you can prepare.
Who can I contact if there are problems with my care?
There is nothing more important to us than quality care and patient satisfaction. Should you have a problem, always feel free to talk to your nurse, or ask for the nurse manager. Our Administration Offices also are always available to see you and address any concerns; just call (573) 468-4186 and ask for Administration.
Visit our Patient Rights and Responsibilities page for more information on patient rights and advocacy.