Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital's Therapy & Wellness Center, is now located in the Hospital at 751 Sappington Bridge Road. It offers a full range of physical, occupational and speech therapies with the equipment and staff to treat children and adults with orthopedic injuries, surgeries, sports injuries, chronic swelling, stroke, brain injury, burns, and swallowing or language disorders. The Center provides personal trainers and massage therapists, and operates a fully equipped exercise facility open to the community through memberships. The entire staff is CPR certified and there is an AED on site.
The Therapy & Wellness Center is certified by the State of Missouri Division of Workers' Compensation to treat seriously injured workers.
OPENING IN 2022
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital (MBSH) has embarked on a project to expand the MBSH campus with a new therapy and wellness facility as well as an addition to the existing Medical Office Building.
In May 2021, construction began on a state-of-the-art Therapy & Wellness Center. The facility will include physical, occupational, and speech therapies for children and adults, a pool for hydrotherapy, and massage therapy services.
The Center will also operate a fully equipped exercise facility with memberships available to the community and 24/7 key card access. Construction is scheduled to be complete in 2022.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- 13,000 square feet
- Hydrotherapy, including a SwimEx deep water current pool with underwater treadmill
- Men’s and women’s pool changing rooms
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms, including showers
- 24/7 wellness gym memberships
- Indoor walking track
- Throwing lane with artificial turf
- Dedicated pediatric treatment area
- Large treatment rooms
- Three dedicated, easy-access bariatric rooms, and bariatric treatment tables
- Dedicated hand therapy and splinting area
- Conveniently situated on the MBSH campus for easy access to all hospital services and providers