At Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital, our Birth Center offers expectant mothers a tranquil birthing experience in the comfort of a home-like atmosphere. Designed to help caregivers deliver better, more responsive care for patients and their families, our 6,800-square-foot maternity unit features:
- Six private, spacious suites for labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum (LDRP),
- Accessible, centralized nurses’ station,
- State-of-the-art monitoring system that allows our nurses to monitor patients’ labor throughout the unit,
- HUGS Infant Security System ensures the safety of all newborns,
- C-section room, which is ready at all times,
- Triage room to assess patients in early labor, and
- Dedicated waiting room for the families of expectant parents.