The Crawford County Health Department has released a guide to address commonly asked questions surrounding COVID-19 testing and exposure. Topics covered include:
- What to do while awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- What to do if your results come back positive
- What to do if your results come back negative
- How long you need to stay at home
- What to do if you’ve had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- What to do if you’re living with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
This information applies to anyone living in Pulaski, Phelps, Maries, Dent or Crawford County.
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, call your primary care doctor or complete this online assessment for care recommendations.